I have the Hottest pool boy in Vegas. He cleans the pool at least once a week and has kept my pool sparkling clean! I LOVE this man!
I just thought it would be appropriate to document a week in the life of my dear husband. This week has been rough on him.
It started Monday when Scott and I drove my sister and her family to the LAX airport, where they were to fly home to Singapore. (I miss them by the way) He was up at 6 am to go to work, we picked him up from his office at 4pm and did not pull into the driveway until 1:30am.
3 1/2 hours sleep
Tuesday he was up at 5:30 to go on a bike ride with some of the young men in our ward that are training for a 50 mile ride this week. He went from his bike ride to work, came home maybe ate dinner ( I cannot remember) and headed to the church for is regular meetings, got home around 9 or 9:30.
7 hours of sleep (not bad!)
Wednesday got up around 6 went to work and then rode his bike to young mens that night, got home around 8:30pm.
8 hours of sleep (AWESOME)
Thursday got up around 6am went to work, came home in time to pass me in the driveway for a quick kiss and took care of the kids while I went to a mother daughter relief society meeting with Haley and then to a preschool meeting. I got home around 10pm he was asleep.
7 hours of sleep
Friday he was up around 5:00 am to go on another bike ride and then to work. He was supposed to come home and meet us for dinner at In n Out before he went on a scout training campout, however he had what we call the Friday curse and ended up working until 2:30 am. (there was a shooting of a 3 year old out of San Francisco)
5 hours sleep
Saturday he got to sleep in until 8:15 when my alarm went off to pick up my bountiful basket, which he did for me and let me sleep longer. (I was awake cleaning when he came home that night). He worked on his honey do list and relaxed most of the day until he got another dreaded phone call that took him back to work around 6pm and he did not come home until 3 am. (another shooting of a child, this time in Las Vegas. Who does this and why do they have to do it on the weekend, can't they wait until Monday????)
3 1/2 hours of sleep
Sunday he was up at 6 am to be on time to his 6:30 am bishopric meeting. He did not come home again until 6 pm. He changed, ate dinner, we had a treat and read scriptures and he was lights out on the couch! I am so proud of him because he was happy throughout the week, no grumpy pants despite the lack of sleep! Hopefully this week will be filled with more hours of SLEEP!




1 comment:
I hate to say he is following in his father's footsteps with regard to his daily and weekly schedule but I think he is. Good luck! Love, Marian
Post a Comment