Friday, August 19, 2011
Counting my blessings!
I am sitting in the surgery waiting room feeling very grateful for the wonderful circumstances I find myself in. Although James is in surgery on his man parts and I am concerned that all is going well, I am feeling thankful. There are people all around me that have loved ones that are on the brink of passing from this life to the next. They are crying and feeling hopeless. I wish that I carried several book of Mormons in my purse that I could hand out to them. Thank goodness for the knowledge I have of eternal life. This knowledge gives me comfort to know that there is life after death and that families can be together forever if we live up to the covenants we make in the temple. I am so grateful that I have such wonderful parents that taught me these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope he is doing well. Was it a routine surgery?
Scottie is such a cute little scout. He is getting so big, he looks so much like his dad.
Post a Comment