Pay It Forward
Ok... two of my friends Lacy and Mary posted this at about the same time, and I was so excited about it that I commented on both their blogs, so here is how it is supposed to work... the 1st 3 people that will leave a comment on our blog will receive a hand made gift from us during this year. When and what will be a surprise! The only catch is... you have to post this on YOUR blog then leave a comment on ours. FUN HUH!!!
However, I am going to send the first 6 people who comment something, but you only have to do three on your blog! This is only fair since I am getting two things!!!




3 comments:
You are such an amazing example for me. I don't know many people that "pay it forward" or serve as much as you.
Jen! How's it going? This is Jaime Breinholt. I love this idea-I will put this on my blog, too, but you don't have to SEND something all the way to AZ--I'll just do it for fun! We miss you guys--your family couldn't be cuter!
Pick me pick me :) i'd love anything your creative and talented brain makes :) Sign me up and i'll post this on my blog too :) Can't wait to send you something too :)
Post a Comment