Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hendricks Family Obsession!

GOLDEN SPOON!













Golden Spoon happens to creep into our house on a weekly basis. Thank goodness it is "HEALTHY!" (hey... it's frozen yogurt, isn't yogurt healthy?) This particular evening we found it amusing to see how long we could make the golden spoon stay on our face! We got pretty good at it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny we just went there this week. It was yummy, but my kids could tell it was diet food. They are spoiled with Baskin Robins. By the way Faith will be having surgery in the next week or so. :(

Lisa said...

You have an awesome family!

Erica Phillips said...

Jen...I am so glad you found me! I have not blogged for a while because March is my crazy month so I have not had time...but what a great surprise to find a note from you! You have beautiful kids and it looks like you are having fun with them. I will add you to my list so we can keep up!

Erica

Tammy said...

Oh my Goodness Jen - I can't believe you did all those parties for Valentines Day! How did you do it? You are amazing. I love Edward - how cute is he?

Prince Family said...

Hey Jen...so I have finally entered the blog world. So fun to see what everyone is posting!

Unknown said...

Have you seen that Seinfeld episode about the "low fat" frozen yogurt? FUNNY!

Florida Vacation!