Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 Months Old


Marianne at 6 Month Old!


She loves to be OUTSIDE and being HELD my her mama! No wonder she does not roll or sit up yet!! She is just like Haley in so many ways. I won't be surprised if she never crawls and goes straight to walking.

She had her first bite to eat at about 5 Months and LOVED it!

She got her first INJURY, thanks to her mother! All you moms can feel good about yourselves! I was holding her while trying to cook... NOT a good idea! I felt awful and Scott will be mad when he sees I added this! (again... PLEASE don't turn me into CPS)


She usually wakes up so HAPPY! The other day I went in and found her blowing her lips together making noise (I think you call them zurburts???) it was so cute. She is DISCOVERING new things she can do with her body parts!

She LOVES TOYS! These toys on her car seat are definitely a favorite!

She SLEEPS really well, except for in church, of course! She can even sleep through all the noise of her siblings, in fact I think she sleeps better with lots of noise!

She is a DOLL literally, or at least her brother and sisters think so! They love to dress her up!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

5 comments:

Erica Phillips said...

Jen....she is adorable! So she is the same age as my little Sydney. Mine is also not sitting up yet and she just barely started rolling over. Funny how with your first you cannot wait...and now I want my last to stay little forever!

Erica

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. And her mom is still a little hottie. :)

Unknown said...

OH, SWEET GIRL! I think she looks more like Haley as a baby than Scotty or Maddy. Man, I wish I could spend the time with her that I got to spend with Haleybugs! Kiss her for me and Cricket!

Fausett Family said...

How time flys. Weren't we both just pregnant.

Lisa said...

I think 6 months is one of the best times with a child

Florida Vacation!