Monday, December 8, 2008

TAGGED- Thanks Dakota!

8 favorite tv shows (I Never watch TV, do movies count?):
1 The news
2 Oprah
3 Pride and Predjudice
4 Count of Monte Cristo
5 Hitch
6 The amazing race (used to watch faithfully)
7 Deal or no deal
8 PBS cartoons
sorry, i REALLY dont watch tv!!

8 favorite restaurants:
1 Inn N Out
2 Cafe Rio
3 Pei Wei
4 Lindo Michoacahn (sp?)
5 golden spoon
6 Inn N out (did I mention that)
7 Capriottis (the BOBBY)
8 Chipotle

8 things that happened yesterday:
1 I went to Stake Conference
2 I left Stake Conference early
3 I took a 2 hour nap (with my entire family.. yes it was a much needed miracle)
4 I talked with my Brother Roy
5 Missed Haley a lot (she is visiting in Utah by herself)
6 Sang Christmas songs with family
7 Read books to my kids
8 Relaxed more than I have in a very long time

8 things i'm looking forward to:
1 Haley coming Home today!
2 Christmas
3 getting time to finish the last two books of Twilight series
4 Receiving more Christmas cards
5 Scott taking off work the whole week of Christmas
6 Making our family gingerbread house
7 Haley getting baptized
8 better economic times!

8 things on my wish list:
1 more energy
2 new purse
3 trip to Hawaii with just my husband
4 tickets to see Wicked
5 boots (it seems all my shoes have open toes)
6 More Patience
7 Live closer to family
8 bigger house with a pool!

8 people i tag:
1 Tammy
2 Ashley
3 Kellie
4 Mema
5 Melanie
6 Lindsey
7 Lisa
8 Faith

1 comment:

Fausett Family said...

I just love how you put it all into perspective. I actually said the other day that my boys needed cages. I've been wondering what you have been up to, now I know. I'll call you soon or you could call me.

Florida Vacation!