Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Came Early

The Saturday before Christmas the Mailman left a package on our front step. It was not wrapped and the kids found it, so it was hard to keep it from them until Christmas. It was a see saw. They were so excited. Scott and I were surprised and had no idea where it had come from or who had sent it. The kids begged Scott to put it together, so as any good father would he did.
The kids have loved this toy. However, I am still not quite sure how I feel about it. If you notice there are only two seats and we have three children (that can play on it). So at times when they are not well rested or just don't feel kindness in their hearts it is definitely a source of contention. At other peak times though it entertains them for hours. It is a little dangerous if not used properly. Yes, Scotty has already gotten a fat lip... imagine that!
As Scott opened the box and put it together he solved the mystery, that it was from Aunt Angela. So this video below is a Thank you to you Angela.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad they enjoy it! And I'm not just picking on you guys. I got Jackson an Indiana Jones whip for Christmas that his parents do not necessarily approve of all the time. But that's what favorite aunts do - spoil their nieces and nephews. And every one of mine deserves to be spoiled rotten!
I missed spending a very late Christmas Eve night with you guys this year!

Grandma Utah said...

Go Angela. You are certainly on the way to being THE favorite aunt. Love, your favorite Aunt Ruthie

Florida Vacation!