Monday, July 6, 2009

Rite of Passage

Scotty has been needing a haircut for weeks now. I like to keep his hair short and neat, but it grows so fast I cannot keep up with it. He has his kindergarten graduation tomorrow so that finally motivated me to get the clippers out and get the job done. Well, he says, "Mom I want to be bald!" I say, "OK, it is summer I can handle that." So I got the clippers out and started. Scott could hardly stand it and took over for me. There is something about a dad shaving his son bald. Every little boy needs a buzz at least once in the summer huh? I honestly was just glad he did not ask for a Mohawk. He has been into spiky hair, Mohawks, and tattoos lately. Going bald sounded great to me!!

BEFORE


AFTER (he has a great shaped head! What a cutie!)

No comments:

Florida Vacation!