A family in our ward, the Walters, have the most amazing pool in their backyard. The best thing about it is they love to have people swim in it. They are so generous and kind!!! A great family. Well, another family in our ward invited us to come swim and BBQ a few weeks ago in honor of their sons baptism. So we went and had a wonderful time. The pictures do not to the pool justice, the sight of it really makes your jaw drop. I think it is 12 feet deep, three slides a
bridge (where I was standing to take pictures, a BBQ built in the ground so you are at the level of the swimmer (I failed to get a picture of that, and bar stools built in the pool right around the BBQ pit, etc....
Haley going down one of the slides.

Trevor,
Scotty and Cody (he is the one who got baptized) jumping off the water fall!

Marianne and Lilly just hanging out!
Scotty in action~ I think he jumped into the water over 50 times!!

Here is a video of Haley going down one of the slides. Haley is the second one to go down, she is wearing a red swimsuit.
Here is a video of
Scotty doing flips into the pool! He got braver and braver with each jump!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I miss our pool days
Post a Comment