
We hurried back from our trip to Utah for Haley's dance recital! She had a dress rehearsal Friday night (June 26th) and then the real thing on Saturday (June 27th) afternoon. She did such a great job we are so proud of her. She has been practicing and practicing. I think we all can do the dance with her, especially her father.

As a side note that I want to remember is that Haley was really concerned about their dance costumes. In activity days a month or so ago they learned about modesty. So, when they got their costumes she was very disappointed that they were immodest. So, she decided to wear her jacket up until she had to go on stage and then put it back on right after she performed. She has such a strong sense of right and wrong, which will be a great blessing to her as she gets older. The only thing I worry about is if she is a little too self righteous, but that we can work on and I would much rather than issue!!! I count my blessings for such an obedient child that will be a great example to her younger brother and sister.

Taking off her ballet shoes! She has had a great time dancing this year!

Waiting for the show to begin!

Here is a video of her dress rehearsal. We were not allowed to video tape or take pictures of the actual performance because they were recording it and selling. They will do anything to make money I guess! Hope you enjoy!




1 comment:
Haley, I enjoyed watching you dance so much!! You did a wonderful job. I hope you learn to love dance, beautiful music and the feeling of moving your body as much as I did. When you come to visit again, I will show you an old video of Grandma at one of her dance recitals. Keep up the good work. Love, Grandma Hendricks
Post a Comment