
Aren't these girls the cutest things ever. I am lucky enough to work with them in Young Women's and these girls love to have fun. So my amazing advisers helped me throw a Halloween party for these cuties. We ate, played games and learned the Thriller dance. No, don't worry I did not teach the dance. As many of you know my dancing skills are well pretty much non existent. Luckily Melanie and Lindsey were drill team girls in a former life and love to dance, so they taught the girls. It was fun to watch.

Lindsey, Melanie and me.
They are so much fun to work with! Thanks girls for all you do!

We had some yummy treats which included yummy apples and caramel, these graveyard rice krispies that I made and the favorite ghoulish punch that Melanie made. The girls loved finding the rats in their cups.

Thanks Melanie for letting me steal the pictures above from your blog. Another note: Haley could not stand to be inside while this wild party was going on. I let her join the fun. She was so cute doing the Thriller dance, check her out in the video!
2 comments:
so cute, i'm so sad. you gusy are so lucky to be in YW with those bumblebees. i miss you guys
That video is hilarious!! I am so embarrassed. Oh well it was definitely a blast!
Post a Comment