Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Class Halloween parties

I was able to go and help out in Haley's class for their Halloween party. They got tons of treats and paraded around the play ground to show off their costumes. They do things so much different here. We used to parade around the gym and throughout the school going from class room to class room. I am not sure if I like the play ground idea, half the time they are walking there is nobody to see them. The other half parents get to see them, but they don't get to see their class mates costumes unless they are in the same class, not to mention it is still pretty warm out. But whatever, all the kids look so cute and seemed to have a great time. My favorite costumes in her class was this little girl as a washing machine and the little boy as a hamburger. You can see them in the class picture below.
Here is Scotty and Mrs. Grants, Mrs. Grants. We call her this because on Scotty's first day of school he told us he got in trouble and when we asked him why, he said because I had my hand up and she wouldn't call on me so I kept saying Mrs. Grants Mrs. Grants. It doesn't sound so funny as I write it down. But it was so funny when he was telling us about it. He loves his teacher.

He was also very excited to bring the share bucket home. That is what he is holding.
Maddy had a great time being a big kid at his table. She got to eat with Scotty and even got her own treat bag.
This is Haley and Scotty as they were leaving for school in the morning. Haley should have been the vampire because if you look close she has fangs.

No comments:

Florida Vacation!