Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...


...AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!



CHRISTMAS MORNING

Marianne loved her baby doll!


Scotty's favorite was his high power machine gun and his baseball bat, balls, and throwback net.


Haley loved all her clothes and accessories for her American Girl doll, and her ipod shuffle



Missy Moo couldn't get enough of her new table and dress up. I don't think she put real clothes on all day, she is such a princess!
This about sums up how Scott and I felt all day after a long night waiting for Santa! hee hee

3 comments:

Marian said...

Such wonderful Christmas pictures!! Special Kudos to the exhausted parents. Love, Grandma H.

Lisa said...

I can't imagine how busy you are with four kids. I would being sleeping on the couch too.

The Rollo Crew said...

What a fun Christmas!! We are finally back in town so give me a call sometime so we can catch up. Also, let us know when you guys need help with the move. Miss you more!! :)
XOXO Melanie

Florida Vacation!