My dear friend Mary got tickets to the ONLY sneak peak showing of the movie "New Moon" on Wednesday night. (Thanks Kira for getting Mary the tickets.) So we left the kids and headed to what we thought would be a complete madhouse. But to our surprise it was pretty calm and we only waited 2 hours and we did not have to sit in the front row. It was fabulous!!
We had such a great time acting like young girls again. Mary got interviewed by channel 5 and was on the News that night. I probably would have been on there with her, but I snuck in with the group ahead of us to get better seats. Yes, I reverted back to my high school days of sneaking into the dances at wheeler farm when they were not letting any more people in. Don't tell my kids I did that.
Of course we had to buy the souvenir cups and yes Mary made the guy at the counter dig until he found both of us Edward cups. After the movie we noticed that many people left their souvenir cups behind. So we played the cleanup crew and collected probably ten cups! LOL What a great movie and a FUN night!!!! Thanks MARY!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Deep down you have always been a rebel!
Sounds like fun! I didn't get to see the movie until it had been out for two weeks, but I still enjoyed it.
Where are you moving? I don't envy you at this point. I'm glad to be almost done with this move. It really kicked my butt. Good luck with yours.
What a fun escape.
Post a Comment