We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am go grateful that my parents were able to come and spend a week with us. The kids were thrilled to have Grandma there to walk them to and from school. Scotty loved having Grandma and Grandpa watch his Thanksgiving performance and I was thankful to have my mom to go with me Christmas shopping. Oh how I miss living by family, but it makes the times when we are together so much sweeter!!!
Marianne warmed right up to Grandpa. She was his little buddy, and would go to hin right when they got here. It took her a little while to warm up to Grandma, but once she did she did not need mom much. Once during their trip I was taking her down the hallway toward the bedroom and she reached out for Grandma making a big fuss. She new she was headed to bed and she also new Grandma would rescue her. Marianne may not talk much but she knows exactly whats going on and exactly how to get her way!
Grandma reading bed time stories to the kids!
Madeline and Scotty set the table for our Thanksgiving feast. They love when we get out the china and nice silverware. They did a great job I must say, but I did forget to take a picture of the final product. Oh well!




3 comments:
I am so glad that your computer is either fixed or new! I have missed seeing pictures of my lovely and handsome grandchildren and keeping up with all your family is doing. Thanks so much for taking time to post on your blog. Love, Marian
Family is what the holidays are all about.
It looks like you update your blog as often as mine! I'm so glad the computer is working because I love reading your posts!!
XOXO Melanie
Post a Comment