Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

This past week Haley was off of school for Spring Break. It was so fun to have her home all day with us. The weather was beautiful, in the mid to high 70's all week so we took the opportunity to do a lot of fun things. We went to the park a couple of times, went to the library, went to the nursery to buy plants and flowers, went to the Lied Children's Museum and played outside enjoying the neighbors!
They have great hands on activities for the kids at our children's museum. We got an annual pass this year. The kids love to go and see what is new
One of their favorite spots in the museum is the stage where you can dress up and perform. Here is Batman Scotty.
Here are my beautiful girls. They love to dress alike! Don't they look so much alike in this picture?
One of the new exhibits included a spin art center. They were very proud of their pictures. Maddy even made one and chose the colors all by herself. She is getting so big!

Just a side note. Maddy is wearing Haley's size 6 swim suit from last year. No it is definitely not drowning her. She wants to wear a swimsuit every day now. If she finds one she brings it too me and demands that I help her put it on. In fact she wore her new one today that she got for Easter. Because the weather was so nice, they begged to get in the water. You would have thought it was in the 90's. I wouldn't get the pool out, but I did let them run through the sprinklers and jump on the tramp with the sprinkler. They had a great time! I think they are excited for summer.

2 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

They r so cute! i want a litle sister so bad!

Unknown said...

You know, looking at these pics you would think those 3 NEVER squabbled! I wonder if anyone had that same impression of the Hendricks kids. Of course, I never fought and assumed to role of peacemaker in our family! :o)

Florida Vacation!