Thursday, March 20, 2008

I AM BACK!!

Ok, I know it has been a month since I have posted, but I have many great excuses.... here they are.
1. My camera broke (no mean comments please, I know it is my third camera in less than a year, but at least I did not lose it this time!) Thanks to Costco's great return policy I was able to get a new camera and buy some groceries too!

2. Sick children. I think I have paid the docter well over $300 this last month.

3. Fear of ridicule... Scott keeps telling me I am addicted to my computer!

4. Sheer laziness!

But I am back and ready to catch you up on all the happenings in the Hendricks home!

3 comments:

Marian said...

I am glad to catch up on our family!! Sorry you have all been sick. I too DREAD going to the dentist, which I have to do tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. While you have been taking care of sick children, I have been taking care of a sick pony. On Sunday night I thought he had gouged his eye out because all I could see was a pink pulpy mass. The vet came out on Monday and he had a very bad eye infection. He got two shots (he was very good about that) and some medicine and eye drops. On Wednesday as I was about to leave for Lubbock I checked on the horses and he was not acting right. I got in the car and started to travel and called the vet. I ended up going back to the house and having the vet come because he was trying to colic (which can be fatal for horses). Today is Thursday and he is doing better and has passed the critical point I think. So, Jennifer, we can compare doctor and vet bills. Hope you are all doing great now. Haley, I am so proud of you and your tooth. Scotty, I am glad you are getting better. Madeline, you are such a big girl for taking your breathing treatments. I think your daddy suffered a little from allergy induced asthma when he was young, especially when we lived in Chicago. Happy Easter to everyone! Love, Grandma Hendricks

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you're back! I missed you guys so much I had to drive down just to catch up :0) Loves and kisses to everyone from "Kickit" and Aunt Angela. Can't wait for the Disneyworld posts!

Faith said...

Hey Jenn! Hope you guys had a great trip! Hopefully we'll see pictures soon. Our blog should have some other people you'll be interested in seeing too. It's amazing who you you can find on here! Talk to you soon!
Faith

Florida Vacation!