Thursday, March 20, 2008
Leprechauns and the Tooth Fairy
Haley lost her second tooth on Sunday. She actually was really BRAVE and let her father pull it out for her. Since her first losing tooth experience she has learned a lot. The tooth fairy wrote her a letter about how her tooth was nice and clean and white, but she was not quite Brave enough for the tooth to make it on her top shelf. The tooth fairy told her how brave her father was for going to his father and asking for him to pull his teeth out before they were even loose and that her father has several teeth on this special top shelf. The tooth fairy hoped that Haley would be that brave next time so her tooth would make it next to her fathers. I was amazed at the impact this letter had on her. As soon as that tooth was a little loose she was determined to get it out. She asked her dad to help her. And she sat quiet as can be while he pushed and pulled it to the point where he could yank it out. When he pulled it out Haley's eyes watered but she did not cry. She was so brave. I am sure her tooth made the top shelf this time. She has written the tooth fairy back and is anxiously awaiting another letter to see the outcome of her tooth.
She put her tooth under her pillow on Sunday night and was delighted to find four dollars under her pillow. This was double what her last tooth paid. She was certain it was because she was so brave! It was fun for her to have the Leprechauns and Tooth fairy all in one night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
4 dollas? wow my tooth fairy was nvr tht generous! she looked braver than last.. GOOD JOB! love ya!
Oh, Haley-bug, I am SO proud of you!! I wish I could have still been down there when your second tooth came out. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Love you lots!!
Post a Comment