
...you have only had 4 baths your whole life and you are 2 1/2 months old! And the only reason anyone gave you a bath is because you had dirt under your fingernails...and you are still only 2 1/2 months old! (should you have dirt under your fingernails when all you can do is eat, sleep, poop, and kick your legs???)

...You cry and cry and cry and nobody seems to hear you
...it takes your parents two weeks to name you!







6 comments:
Thanks for the photos! He's beautiful. I realized that we hadn't even heard his name before now. Erik (whose middle name is Peter) definitely approves.
Love this post! I don't know how you do it! Good luck with your 5 cuties. They have one of the best moms in the world, even if they do have dirt under their fingernails!
I was so glad to check your blog and see pictures of Peter James. It's alright, Jennifer. Hilary and Blake remained unnamed for several days. He looks wonderful and I can't wait to meet him - even though he will be walking and talking before I do. I am sorry about your computer! I miss Skyping and sharing notes with Haley. Hope the kids enjoy their books. I wanted them to have something to start out their summer vacation. Love you all, Grandma Hendricks
He is beautiful! Congratulations from the Edwards!
Who took those pics? They are awesome!! Miss you!
XOXO Melanie
So funny and I LOVE him!!! I am working on making his future wife! bahaha!
Post a Comment