Sunday, April 3, 2011

Introducing....

Our Sweet Baby Boy!!!
8 lbs 13 oz
21 inches

Yes he is as big as he looks. He was 1 full pound bigger than any of my other babies. He came out with a double chin and those adorable wrinkly rolls. Even though at the moment he has no name we love him just the same! We are so thankful that all went well and that he is finally here with us!

When I was delivering Dr. Harter stopped my pushing and said "oh, he's got a good size head" and then he says "and broad shoulders". Something you never want to hear at that point. But it wasn't a problem he was here seconds later. Just means he's a rugged little man.

Dr. Harter. He has delivered 4 of my 5 babies! I dare say the BEST Dr. in Las Vegas!


After things settled down, Scott went home and got the kids ready for the day. He is getting so good at doing the girls hair. He truly is amazing. The kids got to come to the hospital and meet their little brother before they headed off to school. They were a little surprised to wake up and find out their brother was here!




Here they are! The FIVE Hendricks kids! We truly have a full handful of kids now!

11 comments:

Marian said...

Thanks for finding time to post the pictures of our newest member of the Hendricks Family and his siblings and parents They are all wonderful!! We enjoy seeing and reading about them. Congratulations to Mom and Dad.

Love, Grandma Hendricks

Amira said...

The boys are all happy to hear about their new cousin. Thanks for posting such great photos!

Erica

Laurie D. said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. And, I am so impressed with Scott's hair skills. I don't even do hair that well!

Meredith said...

Congratulations!!! What a sweet and amazing picture with all five kids. You are amazing Jenn!

Fausett Family said...

He's so cute! Notice I didn't say "sweet"! Sweet is code for your baby got hit by the ugly stick! You know when someone tips their head to the side and says, "he's so...sweet." haha! I'm here to help with your handful, although we have a handful too. Just think of it like this. When we get together we have 4 sets of twins and one little baby. Good luck!!

Lisa said...

Love the update!!! Congrats on #5. He needs to be big and tough to keep up with the others.

The Rollo Crew said...

LOVE the pics... can't wait to come and play with Earl!! I can't believe you have 5 kids. I've got some catching up to do LOL! Miss you!
XOXO Melanie

Tammy said...

What a wonderful family!! I am truly impressed by Scott's hair styling ability. I don't think Dale can even put in a pony tail - LOL. We can't meet the little guy - so glad everything went well.

Tammy said...

I meant to say that we can't wait to meet the little guy - Congratulations guys.

Jenn Crawford said...

Oh my goodness! I love those rolls! What a cutie! Congratulations Jen!

ShaLae said...

Congratulations from the Newbolds!
WHen I had Dani ( my first mind you ) As she was crowning the doctor said about the same thing - "look at the size of that head!"
Yeh - not what you want to hear when your birthing :)

Florida Vacation!