Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanksgiving


The weekend after I went to Utah was Thanksgiving. My parents came down to spend Thanksgiving with us. We so appreciate their sacrifice to come and see us. It is so much easier than us packing up and going to them. We had a wonderful weekend. It was calm and peaceful. Scott and I were thinking it was the best Thanksgiving we have had so far. Haley, my mom and I had fun baking together. Scott, Ken and Scotty were able to slip away and watch a little football. And the little girls are always so content to play!

We of course got our fill of card games. We always look forward to a couple good nights of games. It is fun that the kids can play with us now! Missy is the queen of UNO, to her brothers dismay!




My mom helped us put up our Christmas decorations. This is always a good time!


Marianne was taking advantage of one last use of Grandmas lipstick! This girls loves her some lipstick. We were all sad when the time came for Grandma and Grandpa to go home!

2 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

I love reading your updates! May be by Easter you'll have updated through Christmas...LOL! I shouldn't be giving you a hard time because I am just as far behind as you are. The day we have all the time in the world is the day our kids are no longer home. :)
XOXO Melanie

Lisa said...

That is what holidays are all about. You have such an amazing family

Florida Vacation!