Thursday, January 20, 2011

Halloween!

I know it is January and I am just posting about Halloween, but better late than never. I am playing some serious blog catch up! We had a great Halloween looking back on it. Although I do know when the season was upon us I was wishing the holiday never existed. We had so many Halloween parties to go to I did not want to dress my kids up one more time. I think it is just a major headache holiday for moms! But the kids love it and that is what it is all about THEM!

We kept up the tradition of carving pumpkins. Scotty carved his all by himself from start to finish. I cannot believe how big my kids have gotten overnight! Funny side note is that someone dropped off four huge pumpkins and two pie pumpkins on our porch. To this day we have no idea who it was.



Here are my cute goblins....Scotty was Duke from GI Joe, Haley was Medusa ( I am not sure if you can tell, but she has rubber snakes in her hair), Marianne is Tinker Bell, and Madeline is a Spider Witch.

2 comments:

Marian said...

Jennifer, I used to turn into a witch at Halloween. First you have to come up with all the costumes and then you have to put up with all the candy complicated because they eat each others candy even though they hide it from one another and then to make matters worse their dad eats the good candy. I "feel your pain" and love you a great deal for being a terrific mom. Love, Marian

Lisa said...

I think better late then never is a great theme to live by. It looks like halloween was a success.

Florida Vacation!