Thursday, October 23, 2008
Priceless Babysitter
Last Saturday, Haley new that her parents were sleep deprived, so she decided to play babysitter. She quietly put on a movie and made breakfast for Scotty and herself (Maddy was still asleep). Then when she heard Marianne stirring she snuck her out of our bedroom and took great care of her. As she was changing her diaper Marianne peed all over, so Haley changed her clothes and gave her to Scotty so she could clean up the mess. This picture is how I found them. She did a great job and can be such a responsible little girl when she wants to be. She has been a great help to me! I love her!
Scotty obviously has still not been able to get into the class on how to properly hold an infant. If you hear of any opening let me know! Oh... notice the mohauk. Scotty informed me that it was ok for him to comb his hair this way because he did not have to go to school. At least he knows the school rules huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm hoping for the same kind of willingness from Elena but I think it all might be wishful thinking.
You've got to love having an in house sitter! Makena sometimes gets payton out of her crib. Once Payton sees me she usually has a look of glee that she has made it without being dropped!
Post a Comment