Wednesday, April 25, 2012
OH...I wish school was out!
It is 9pm and 1 handsome man is still at work, 3 little girls are singing in the shower, 1 baby boy is crawling around the house with a bottle hanging out of his mouth and 1 boy is climbing into bed waiting for me to do happy experience. I am so unmotivated to make my kids stop playing, clean up their many many messes, and get into bed. I am so ready for the unstructured days of summer, where we stay up late, get up when we want and DO NOT have to drive to school every morning! I have major Spring Fever! I think the 100 degree weather and jumping in the pool directly after school has sparked this for me. Well, I guess I should be a responsible parent and get them into bed! I have to face reality at some point tonight because it will sure hit me like a ton of bricks come 7am!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hear you Jen!
I am with you!
I never knew it was hard on mom, I thought the kids only suffered...til now.
Post a Comment