My friend Lolly just recently got re-married and became a mother of five instantly! Whew I thought it was hard doing it one at a time. This was her first halloween to get five costumes ready. Her boys costumes had not come yet so she brought them all over and we dug through our costume box and found them something to wear! Look at those 10 adorable kids! Of course our husbands were both at work while all the mayhem was happening!
For this party Haley was the white witch from Alice in Wonderland, Scotty was a Ragnar racer, Madeline was Thumbelina, Marianne was Cinderella, and James was Superman
And the night ended falling asleep to a movie on the couch! This is what most of our Friday nights end up like!
Halloween Event 2- Shopping Center Trick or Treating
Haley went as a sleepy person?, Scotty went as a mad Scientist, Madeline a witch, and Marianne as Cinderella.
Halloween Event 3- School Trunk or Treat
I forgot my camera. However, Haley went as a football player, Scotty went as a Ragnar runner, Madeline was a witch, and Marianne was a ragedy Cinderella.
Halloween event 4- School
Marianne got to dress up for preschool. She decided to be Thumbelina!
Haley was so stressed out about her school costume, any talk of it brought tears. I did not realize until after that there were some mean girls in her class that she was nervous to get made fun of. It all ended well. She decided to be an FBI agent.
Scotty has no shame. He just puts on what is the fastest and easiest at the moment. He decided to be a mad scientist.
I signed up to bring food to Haley's class, and I was helping out in Scotty's class and bringing food. Here is what they took.
Madelines class got mummy juice boxes, Haley had a watermelon brain, and rotten teeth apples. Scotty got carrot fingers, monster toes with blood, and spider webs. And on the way home from school I got a big fat speeding ticket. The perfect ending to the MOST miserable holiday ever!
Halloween Part 5- Carving Pumpkins
This is one part of Halloween I will not do with out Scott. So it usually gets pushed back until the eve of Halloween or sometimes the day of Halloween. The kids love to carve them though. Scott carved his all by himself from start to finish. Haley had homework so she was with us but did not carve a pumpkin this year.
Thank goodness there are no costumes involved in this activity.
Halloween Night
We went to dinner at Chiptole because the kids got free kids meals and supposedly you got a free meal if you dressed up as one of their farm animals. So I dressed up like a rabbit and Scotty dressed up like a farmer. Well the deal did not start until 6pm. We were there about 4:30. The food was good!
Haley and Madeline went as witches, Marianne was Tangled, Scotty was a Farmer, and James was just his cute little self!
After that Scott took the kids trick or treating with the Fausetts. Allison and I stayed at her house and handed out candy. I was too worn out to go.





No comments:
Post a Comment