Ok...here are some more pictures! I am so dumb and all I had to do to upload the pictures was click the box that says I will agree to the terms. It must have been very late last night when I was posting.
We cannot be happier with these pictures! I can't stop looking at them. My project for this week will be to get them printed and hung on the wall. And make my Christmas cards of course, but what picture will I choose?




7 comments:
I love them! Amy is taking mine on Friday!!
I vote for the top picture where you are all on the grass. Everyone looks so happy! You guys are great!!
Love, Grandma H.
P. S. Good luck on your project, Jennifer.
I just love your header picture, it cracks me up! Your photographer is great, all of the pictures turned out beautifully!
I totally LOVE them! You have the cutest Family.
Hi Jen,
I love your new family pictures. They are amazing! Its hard to choose favorites. They are all so great. You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations on the new house! Kristen told me you are moving to a bigger and beautiful new home. Thats awesome! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see it! But, we will definately miss being able to walk next store to visit you guys when we visit our family.
Love,
Natalie Butler
This is so fun to see your family. I love that last one of you all holding hands. You are still so beautiful Jenn, (even more so that in high school). Don't you love getting better with age. Your kids and husband are adorable too.
Jen,
Just wanted you to know that I stalk you via blog! I so enjoy keeping up with you this way :) Your pictures are fabulous. Miss you mucho roomie.
Post a Comment