Every year I TRY to get a family picture taken for our Christmas cards. The key word there is try. Scott absolutely dreads it and actually fights it. But I am sentimental and would take pictures every month if I could. So, it always seems like such a chore to get done. Either I cannot find something suitable for everyone to wear, the windy fall weather does not cooperate or we are so busy with the start of the holiday season that we can't seem to find time to squeeze it in. Well this year I decided not to procrastinate and get the job done early. And guess what? We did it and I can say we all came out alive, and it did not even end in tears!!! YEAH!
My very talented friend Amy Rhodes took the most beautiful pictures of us. Her pictures turned out wonderful and she was so great with the kids. When we were all finished Scott said, "that was actually quite pleasant." That is saying a lot about Amy. She is starting her photography business soon and am sure she will have a website up soon, when she does I will post it so you can have the same delightful experience we had.
Thanks again Amy!!
(For some reason I cannot get the pictures to load in this post. I will work on that and try again in my next post. For the meantime enjoy the pictures on my title and side bars)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I have the same experience every year as well. And, it looks like that will be happening again since I'm not as organized as you are in getting it done early. I'm hoping we can get it done in the next couple of weeks. I love what you posted so far. They look great!
what beautiful photos! I sure wish we lived closer and I could use her for our family photos. we have the same experience every time as well. in fact, we haven't had family photos done in about 2 1/2 years and those were horrible. you guys all look fantastic!
My favorite on is the one you used at the top. I am glad you liked them! I thought is was perfect!
Jennifer, I am so grateful that you take pictures!! It allows us to see the children and also read about their daily lives and the funny (and not so funny) things that happen to your family. We truly wish we lived closer to you so we could see you more and help you out with the children. We love you all!!! Grandma Hendricks
P. S. the pictures were great!
I would like to join the mothers party of forcing family pictures. You are so good that you got them done, Im very impressed. I also love the new family picture at the top of the blog
Jen I love love LOVE them!! They turned out so great. Amy is on our list for our next family photo. I love the "dog" pile on Scott...so cute!
XOXO Melanie
P.S. You look so awesome in the picture with just you and Scott. SUPER MODEL!!!
Post a Comment