Poor Madeline went to bed on Friday night complaining that her mouth her. I looked in there and everything looked normal. Then, Saturday morning she was drinking lemonade and started crying telling me her mouth burned. I took another look in her mouth and found this...

She has what looks like cankers lining her tongue, inside her lips and cheeks. She is on anti viral medication and seems to be getting better.




4 comments:
That is the worst. We had a little foster girl that had that and she passed it to our Madeline. It's terrible!
Oh I feel so bad for her. It is supose to happen only in children but some how I caught it after my mission. It was a horrible two weeks. I could only eat bread and water.
I am so glad that someone else got some! I was starting to think that I was the only one that was really excited about diapers;)
Maddy, that's what happens when you say naughty words ;-)
Post a Comment