Wednesday, September 2, 2009

From GRUMP to PURE JOY!




Marianne was truly an awnry, mean and mad baby. I love her to death and always have but she has been grumpy and hard to please for the first 8 months of her life. She has been by far my hardest baby. She went for long periods where I was the only one she would go to. Then about 5 months she decided she liked her daddy and now at 11 months she will go to about anyone, especially when I am not in sight. Well, I am glad to announce that she in no longer a grump! She is finally happy and content most of the time. She loves to smile and laugh. I have yet to get her cheese smile on film. She will scrunch up her eyes and nose and smile with her four teeth touching. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen, but she will not do it when I have the camera out! She has the best fake laugh. When ever anyone in the room laughs she will give them her courtesy laugh. She is very tickelish and loves to play and tease.

Her latest accomplishments are that she can pull herself to a stand, walk around furniture, clap, and yes crawl. She is finally crawling at 10 months. She loves music. Whenever you put music on, especially "Connected" (Barbie Diamond Castle) or "You Belong to Me" (Taylor Swift) her head starts bobbing and her arms and legs start flailing, it is so fun to watch. She is such a fun girl! I just love her.

3 comments:

Marian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marian said...

I loved watching Marianne while her mommy and daddy were in Florida. She was so cuddly and snuggly! She really started to move around - trying to walk around the furniture and getting up on her hands and knees. She loves to eat - and scream. She truly loves the song "Connected" and I truly love her!! Grandma Hendricks

Unknown said...

Oh, that little fake laugh is HILARIOUS! And 'Connected' was stuck in my head until I headed home and hit Fillmore after staying with them in August :-D

Florida Vacation!