This is Haley and her best friend in her class Skyler. They had a lot of fun together this year!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Field Day!
Haley had her field day in May! They plan it when a regular 9 month school would get out, however because she is in year round school will not be out for her until July 17th. I was so glad that I got to go and watch her. She loves to have us come to her classroom and help out so it was extra fun for her to have us there on their big competition day.
Here she is running in the potato sack race. Their teacher Mrs. Winters was real competitive, they her class was on task and paying attetion all the time. They did not end up winning, but they did take 2nd place!
The highlight of the day for Scotty was this ladybug that landed on his arm. I think he showed everyone one of the kids in Haley's class.

Here is her class. Each class was a different planet. Haley's class were Mercury! Haley is in the front row on the far left!
Scotty thought he was so big sitting in line with his sister. He cannot wait to go to 1st grade!

This is Haley and her best friend in her class Skyler. They had a lot of fun together this year!
Haley is so thoughtful. She made sure throughout the events that her sister and brother were getting gatorade breaks when her class did. It was in the high 90's or low 100's that day. The kids loved the water brigade game so they could cool off with the cold water on their heads! It was a fun day and I am glad I got to be there with her! I love you Haley.
This is Haley and her best friend in her class Skyler. They had a lot of fun together this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ha Ha! I remember when Scotty called every bug "yadybugs". Even bees! And I relinquish the use of my pet name for Haley's benefit - Legs. That's what Dad used to call me until the rest of my body grew into my legs. :0)
Tell Scotty Ladybugs are for "geels."
Good job Haley!!! I'm so proud!!!
Post a Comment