Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Scotty is SMITTEN

We had a Young Womens activity with my miamaid class where the girls brought a little friend and we made pizzas and cement handprints and played. Well, Scotty was a little friend to Kaila, a girl that has babysat the kids quite a bit. During the evening he asked her if he could tell her a secret. Of course she said yes, and leaned down. Scotty then whispered to Kaila, "when I grow up I am going to marry you!"

Is that not so cute. I wish I had brought my camera, but I forgot it. So sorry there are no pictures on Scotty's future bride. I will be posting more later on our miamaid repelling trip and she will be in those pictures, so you can look for her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That will be one good thing about having all those sisters - they will have alot of cute friends. My nephew is TOO CUTE!! I love you, Scotty

zachary said...

That is hillarios imagine that.

Florida Vacation!