
The kids humoring me for a picture! Aren't they adorable?

Scotty loved this old plow. I think he was meant to live in the old days where he could roam outside all the time and find lots of adventurous things.

Haley and Madeline of course loved looking at all the beautiful flowers.

They have a small museum that told the history of the Mormon fort. It was fun to learn about how they settled Las Vegas. The kids loved this soldier. They were trying hard to be stern and professional like him.

These two are just too cute for words!

Haley and Scotty decided to take a break in the soldiers quarters and play a hot and sweaty game of checkers. It was seriously hot and stuffy in the tiny quarters. I am not sure how they survived the summer with no air conditioning!




2 comments:
I can't believe how red Haley & Scotty's faces are in the last picture... and still they are as happy as can be. So much fun!!
XOXO Melanie
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful children and my grandchildren. It was so good to see their wonderful smiles. I am glad you all were adventerous. Love, Grandma Hendricks
Post a Comment