Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday NAPS!

Sunday naps are a coveted thing for me. I look forward to taking a Sunday nap all week. So if I do not get one, I am very GRUMPY! If I am having a very successful day I am able to get all my kids to sleep with me. If for some reason they do not cooperate, they are really good about leaving me alone so that I can sleep. That is part do to how wonderful they are, but mostly because they don't want the mama bear to come out and yell at them. Yes the mama bear gets really angry when she is woken up from a much needed nap for some tattling or arguing or extra loud play. So this is the scene at my house right now (or at least it was). And if you can believe it my spot was right in the middle between Haley and Maddy, and Scotty was between my legs. How I managed to escape with out anyone waking is a miracle!

Marianne in her crib. What will I do when she gets big enough to demand a side of mom to snuggle. I guess my head is still available! If she is lucky Scotty may even share a leg!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

That is awesome! I could never get all my kids to sleep at the same time. But I do agree, Sunday naps are a necessity :)

Jaime said...

i take a nap every sunday too! I love the picture of all your cute kids sleeping!

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously...the cutest pic I have ever seen! LOL!
XOXO Melanie

Unknown said...

Marianne can snuggle up to any spare body part I have if you run out of room!

Lisa said...

What a great idea.

Florida Vacation!