Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rare Sunday!

It was a rare Sunday in April when I got the kids ready for church and we had some time to take pictures in the back yard. We even managed some shots before Scotty got dirty. This is a rare Sunday, because I usually do not have any spare time before church. Scott's high council responsibilities take him away before we get up in the mornings and right up until we go to church and many times later. That means that I am flying solo every Sunday getting the kids ready for church. I usually have them at church on my own as well. It actually has gotten easier and the kids are really helpful which makes my job so much easier. I do have to say that Heavenly Father has really blessed me though. Ever since he has had this calling my children behave really well in church. I attribute this to blessings because that was not the case when Scott was able to attend church with us. I think Heavenly Father knows that I would not go if they didn't behave. Not to say that I haven't gotten up and walked out of Sacrament on occasion. Enjoy their beautiful smiles!! I tried to get one with all three, but they didn't turn out too good. For some reason they liked to buddy up together in twos!




7 comments:

Sally said...

They look so fresh and clean, like they would smell really good. Nice job on their hair, too. Hey, what's your baby going to be? I never heard.

Marian said...

Jennifer, I have such empathy for you on Sunday mornings - actually all day on Sunday. You do a great job!! I know Heavenly Father will bless you for your obedience and diligence. Love, Marian

Tammy said...

What beautiful kids! How do you get your girls hair to stay slicked like that? You must spray it well with hairspray.

Unknown said...

My nieces and nephews ALWAYS behave! And contrary to my mother's comment, we were the angels in the chapel. Scotty and Missy Moo are looking so much alike now. Give them all kisses from "Kickit" and I!

Anonymous said...

See Marian: It's completely possible for children to behave in the absence of the Church Knuckle!

Fausett Family said...

Thanks for the update. I can't believe you only have 2 months left. Four, are you ready for that? Church might get a little more hectic. Call me soon.

Marianne said...

hey girl, how is your pregnancy going... ? when is your due date again... i'm already at a 2 and trying to stay down so #3 doesn't slide out :) i hope your feeling well. miss you guys.

Florida Vacation!